Start Your Rewarding Career as a Real Estate Appraiser
Do you consider yourself detail-oriented, energetic and analytical? Are you motivated to begin a rewarding career with flexible hours, on-the-job training and potential for tuition reimbursement? Fast Appraisals is currently looking for two trainees to start our Appraiser Apprenticeship Program. Certified Residential Real Estate Appraisers enjoy unlimited earning potential while being able to set their own schedule. However, in order to become a Property Appraiser there are apprenticeship, education and exam requirements that can deter many hard-working entry-level professionals from pursuing this lucrative career. At Fast Appraisals we are ready to groom two more Appraiser Trainees by the end of 2017. Do you have what it takes?
Receive paid, on-the-job, training in: processing appraisal orders, preparing research of properties, identifying trends in local real estate values, learning appraisal software, navigating through the MLS database, facilitating data-entry for appraisal reports and becoming a valuable piece of a highly-functioning property appraisal team.
- Education: to become a Certified Residential Appraiser one must obtain a Bachelor's Degree as well as 2,000 Apprenticeship hours. The ideal candidate will either have their Bachelors Degree, or be in pursuit of their Bachelor's Degree, and be able to acquire 30+/- apprenticeship hours per week at Fast Appraisals while simultaneously finishing their degree over the course of 2 years. Tuition reimbursement is available for the right candidate.
- Reliable transportation to Cleveland Heights main office.
- Proficient in computer skills including: working with documents, data entry, research, working with tables, reviewing and preparing detail oriented reports, processing orders, keeping multiple projects organized while working with a team.
- Positive attitude in a team-oriented environment with the ability to work independently.
Although there are many opportunities for hard-working, positive, team-players at Fast Appraisals in data entry, customer service and process management, the right candidate for our Appraiser Apprentice Program will be unique. They will come in eager to conquer the administrative skills of appraisal order management, data entry and appraisal report preparation while exhibiting a genuine desire to continue their education in the residential real estate appraisal industry. In order to become a Certified Residential Appraiser in Ohio there are requirements for college level education and experience hours. The Appraiser Apprentice will obtain these requirements through on-the-job paid training, with potential to qualify for tuition reimbursement, and commit themselves to a 2 – 4 year career track to becoming an Ohio Certified Residential Appraiser.
Learn More. Apply Today.
To learn more about careers in the Real Estate Appraisal Industry we suggest an article by Monster.com Career Experts:
To learn more about the income potential of a Certified Residential Appraiser, read statistics published by the Bureau of Labor Statistics:
Bureau of Labor Statistics: Appraisers Mean Wage in 2014 was $58,010, up to $95,020
To Apply for the Appraiser Apprentice Position:
Send Your Resume and Cover Letter To: email@example.com. Your cover letter does not need to be formal. We're not hiring authors at Fast Appraisals, but we do want to see that you have done some homework. Please answer:
- Why you are interested in this career path.
- What makes you a good candidate.